Kokeshi Dolls....

July 8th 2017
A new set of digis by Janet at Vera Lane Studio - Kokeshi Dolls! I've made several creations with these gorgeous digis.

Firstly an ATC using a scrap piece of card left over from another creation - ATC's are a great way to use up left over bits and pieces!


I just love the backgrounds and colours of these tags - made very simply with blobs of acrylic paint and a brayer! Digis coloured with pastel pencils and fussy cut. To finish off I added some cord to the tag tops and a few little stickers.



Finally two altered drink coasters - made for a swap I hosted at another group I belong to. Digis also coloured with pastel pencils and added to the collaged backgrounds. Too cute!



 
Are you a Vera Lane Studio fan?? Make sure you are a member of our Facebook Group to stay up to date with new releases, DT creations, member creations and our monthly ATC trade!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...