Rick St Dennis Blog Hop - "Sparkle and Glitter" Challenge Blog Re-opening!!!!!!

May 13th 2017


Great news - the Rick St Dennis Challenge Blog "Sparkle and Glitter" is starting up again and to "kick it off' we are having a Blog Hop!! Our Blog Hop theme is for the EDT to use their most fav Rick St Dennis digi and create!! LOL How could I resist Euro Girl "SHARON" - I've had her for a very long time - just had to nab her for her namesake - so she was my chosen fav digi for this hop!!!

 
I've also used my fav colours for the background and colouring of image - PINKS of course! Excess paints from other projects were used to cover the background of the page and then I added texture paste through a stencil and ink sprays etc. Used the edge of an old credit card to make the black lined border. Image which was coloured with pastel pencils was fussy cut and added to the page with some tiny doileys and muslin cloth plus the letters to spell my name to finish it off!!




 
You can grab the blog hop list from the Sparkle and Glitter Blog PLUS we have fun happenings at the Rick St Dennis Facebook Fan Group all weekend so don't miss out!
 
So you should have come to me from:
 
 
and now head over to see:
 
 
AND IF YOU GET LOST HEAD TO THE BLOG!!!!
 
You can get all the details at the blog - and remember to visit everyone on the hop in order!!!!!!
 
 


12 comments:

Michele said...

wow, this is really pretty! xo

Rick said...

Such a cute little card and love the warm inviting colours-Thanks for being a part of the relaunch weekend-have fun!!!

Michelle said...

I love these bright colors. It is so lovely.
Greetings Michelle (DT sister)

Aunty Sue said...

great cover and off to finish the hop

Katie said...

Gorgeous and bright project

DonnaMundinger said...

Awww, she's so cute! Love the pink and green and that background ROCKS! xxD

Lynda said...

This really is a stunning make. Your colouring is amazing and I adore the colour choice Lynda xx

Monique's art said...

Soooooo cute

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Sharon I love how you have coloured your make it looks fantastic.
Thank you for a great challenge. x

Angelique said...

Fabulous, lovin the bright colours

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Diana said...

Love the colors so bright and the digi is awsome!

X
Diana
Diana's Creations

Monika Reeck said...

cute Image and i love your bright and happy color
sweet card and I only found D on your blog on another Blog I did not found
is all lady hiding the letter in DIFFERENT WAY?
I have difficulty hehe LOL
thanks for this lovely Hop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...