Waiting for Goldilocks......

February 11th 2017


My DT creation for Vera Lane Studio this week features the NEW "The Three Bears" Digi Stamp Set - fabulous fairy tale characters!!! As always Vera Lane Studio provides png files so you can overlay the digis as I've done!


Digis coloured with pastel pencils and fussy cut and added to my journal page. This page was a "mop up" page of excess sprays, paint and even a coloured paper doiley! I added some texture paste through a stencil at the top of the page and ink sprayed, plus added the washi tape to the bottom. I edged the image with a charcoal pencil and smudged. Wording "Waiting for Goldilocks" was computer generated!


2 comments:

Carole J said...

This journal page is simply wonderful, Sharon! Love the colouring with pastel pencils and the gorgeous textured background. x

Mischelle said...

So GORGEOUS, Sharon! I LOVE everything about this card ... and THAT background! WOW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...