All Good Things are Wild and Free...

January 29th 2017


My DT creations for Vera Lane Studio using one of the cute images from the **NEW** Raccoon Set of digis available at the Vera Lane Studio Etsy Store!


I've created a double shipping tag using old book pages on the background along with Gesso and distress ink. I added hessian leaves and a paper flower with brad plus some hessian fabric along the bottom and with the wording and string at the top of each tag to finish off!


I coloured the cute baby racoon with pastel pencils and fussy cut - of course - LOL! I love this set - have the other images printed out to colour and create with as well!! Make sure you are a member of our Facebook Group so you can see all the amazing creations everyone else on the DT has been making and sharing!

1 comment:

Mischelle said...

He is darling! And I LOVE the double tag ... I don't think I've ever seen that before and I adore it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...