Xmas Wish...

December 8th 2016


The theme for this month's challenge at the Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog is "Traditional Christmas Colours" - I love non traditional but that was last month's theme so although I used traditional colours for this journal page I used a non traditional style image LOL!!! And this is also perfect being a little goth/alternate for this months Dream in Darkness Challenge!!


I've created a mixed media journal page using Teri's "Raven Goddess" - available in her Etsy Store. Page background is paint plus I used embossing fluid through a stencil with a gorgeous xmas coloured powder to get the sparkly sun rays effect. Image coloured with copics in xmas colourings and then fussy cut and added to the page with some ink sprayed cloth scrap and the gold "wish" letter stickers. Christmassy - sort of traditional - but definitely "my" style!!! Look forward to seeing the entries for this challenge!


2 comments:

DreamInDarkness said...

Fabulous page! I love the texture and color choices. She is a beautiful image and wonderfully colored. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Dream in Darkness!~kim

Sari / Granne said...

Gorgeous colors and textures and love the image! Thank you for linking to Dream in Darkness challenge, hope to see you again in January.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...