What's New Pussycat???

September 10th 2016
Sharing a set of 3 mixed media index cards using digis from the Cute House Cat Set available at the SLS Lines store!! You can see more details at the SLS Lines Blog!!



Index card backgrounds were done on my gelli plate - having a lot of fun with that - finally LOL! Digis printed onto old book pages and coloured with pastel pencils - I love the effect - got the inspiration from a creation Corrie Herriman posted at Facebook.



 
I also added stamps, colouring with pastels, texture paste, washi tape and computer generated wording. Fun creations!

1 comment:

She's a Color Queen said...

WOW, these are so creative and FUN! I love each card!! Stop by my new blog www.shesacolorqueen.com and say hi and follow me there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...