Haunted Ladies Pocket Letter...

September 2nd 2016
 



I made this pocket letter for a swap for a little crafty group I belong to!! Theme was Autumn/Fall or Back to School - I went with Autumn colours and used my Gelli Plate for the first time after owning it for nearly 12 months and never had it out of the package LOL! The background pattern paper and paper doiley were printed with the Gelli plate. The collage "witches" are from a great sheet by Gecko Galz "Haunted Ladies" - they were just perfect - fiddly to cut out but perfect for the look I wanted!






I'm entering this in the Gecko Galz September Customer Challenge "Witching Hour" - a perfect fit for this month!

Here's the back showing the goodies in the pockets!!




3 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow...Sharon this project is outstanding! I love all your ATC's and how you finished the backs. Great work!

Michele said...

gorgeous pocket letter Sharon! xo

Carole J said...

Brilliant Pocket Letter, Sharon! Love the gelli printed backgrounds and well done with all that fussy cutting! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...