Brentwood Owl - Home of the Brave - NEW Stamp Set by JessicaLynnMould

August 13th 2016
 
 
A new stamp set released at JessicaLynnOriginal today - check out the website and if you are on Facebook check out the group and what the rest of the DT have made!

My first creation is a layered/collaged altered index card using 2 of the stamps from the set. The "patterned papers" are gelli prints I had fun printing with this week - have had my Gelli Plate for nearly 12 months and had never used it!!! I printed Brentwood Owl and the sentiment on gelli print paper too.



My next creation also involves Gelli Plate printing - this time I printed direct onto an envelope - back and front. I printed Brentwood owl on white paper and coloured with colour pencils and fussy cut and adhered to the front of the envelope. Round stamp in the top corner is from the set as well. Bird on wire stamp and flower along the bottom are also stamps by Jessica but from different sets.


The snail mail stamp is also part of the set - cute!

 
 

6 comments:

TeamMould said...

Great job sharing I really love the colors that you picked for these cards I think they fit it very well. Also thank you for being a member of the design team I love seeing your work. -Jess

Lisa said...

Sharon! Just love your style! Love these and orange is my favorite!! Very awesome! Happy Day!

Unknown said...

Love the colors!!

Andrea W said...

Wonderful creations! I've never used a Gelli plate but it looks like it would be fun.

kittykat3308 said...

Your card is adorable

Kathleen

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful creations!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...