More JessicaLynnOriginal New Release Digis....

July 3rd 2016


Sharing more creations using new release digis for the new DT term announcement. Today I have some mixed media tag art.



I've used the butterfly and bird digis available in store at JessicaLynnOriginal. The digis have simply been printed on kraft coloured paper and fussy cut and added to my altered and decorated tags.
 

Manilla tags were covered with paper towel that I had been using to "mop up" excess ink sprays from other creations - they look so effective and the colours are nice and rich - a perfect way of using up leftover products and recycling/upcycling!! I then added some muslin cloth, braids, feathers, paper flowers, Tim Holtz tags & some twine.

 
Digi stamps are: "Winged One Butterfly" and "Beautiful Finch"

 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my oh my oh my!! Just love your style, Sharon... the backgrounds you create are just so yummy... food for the eyes for sure... LOVE these!!

Angeline Choo said...

Beautiful tags Sharon!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...