Doggie Dear!

April 18th 2016


Yes new release time yet again at Sandra Caldwell's Etsy Store!!!!! I've created with #40 Doggie Dear - perfect for me being a dog lover!


This is also an entry in our current Facebook challenge Round 2 - card square or circle, something torn and a ribbon - I've used Gecko Galz digital papers torn into strips for the background, may card is square and I've added a ribbon which is recycled from a chocolate Lindt bunny!!! I also added glitter glue to his antlers and Dimaond Glaze to his Rudolph Nose LOL (shows up best in the pic at the bottom of the post).

 
I need to pint out that I added a "button" over the top of Sandra's original image which has a "drawn" button - see pic below for the actual image:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...