Sew Much To Do Sew Little Time...

March 31st 2016


A fun page which I loved doing because I used my sewing machine and various bits & pieces of haberdashery!! Image is by Sandra Caldwell: #134 Sew Silly image available HERE in her Etsy Store!!


Background is ink sprays, fabric sewn on, muslin cloth, plus buttons, scissor charm, scrabble type letter tiles - just love the texture! Image coloured with Copic Markers.


 
And remember if you are on Facebook come an join the Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans Group - always lots going on - challenges, games, giveaways, name the digi and lots more!!

2 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Fabulous, love how you used this digi, great work.

Sandra Caldwell said...

As always...I love your creativity...you are so full of excitement.
You show my digis designs in a fun and whimsy light. Thanks so much. Keep them coming ! Sandra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...