Foxy Lady...

March 16th 2016


Instead of new releases this month at Karleigh Sue we are doing an "Oldies Release" and reshowing some of the older images available in store that you may have missed!!!


I couldn't resist choosing this "Foxy Lady" to create with for this month - she was great to colour with my pastel pencils and easy to fussy cut!


Journal page background was done with a "mop up" page I had used to get rid of some excess paint from another creation and the colours were a good match for the scene I wanted to create - I just added some ink sprayed tissue paper remnants and a bit of excess paint I had on a sponge applicator. Trees are Silhouette files. I added a few other bits and pieces for texture and the letters "Nurture" to finish off.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...