Happy Valentine's Day....

February 14th 2016


A post for Valentine's Day - "alternative" of course!!! I've used a new Calavera Girl/Day of the Dea image available in store: click here for direct link. Background papers are also digital files from the SLS Lines Store - so many images, clip art, patterned papers, colouring books, workshops etc. to choose from!!!!


I love the effect of the herringbone pattern so used my scraps of printed paper top do the background. You can find a great tutorial for the pattern at Splitcoast Stampers. I printed the image on kraft coloured paper and coloured with colour pencils - I was very happy with the soft look I achieved. The "love" wording is a Silhouette file and was perfect for this page.

 
 
You can find more SLS Lines Valentine inspiration at the SLS Lines Blog!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...