Old Lady Present.......

January 25th 2016


Monday and time again for new releases at Sandra Caldwell's Etsy Store!!!!! We are never disappointed with Sandra's new designs - OMG always soooooo many to choose from and she always surprises everyone including the DT with images we haven't seen!! My Etsy Shopping Cart always has her digis waiting to be purchased LOL!


Today I am sharing a Pocket Letter made using "Old Lady Present" one of the new images by Sandra and gorgeous papers by Tsunami Rose! Plus I added embellies from my own stash, used my Silhouette to cut banner and wording from card printed with Tsunami Rose patterned pages and my sewing machine to sew all the ATC's in the pockets!

 


The pics above are to show each row of the pocket letter and a bit closer view of what I did in each pocket. Digi image coloured with pastel pencils and fussy cut as always! Added washi tape to the spine and some pink & red twine bows.

 
I still have to fill all the backs of the pockets with goodies - this will be swapped in February with an Aussie Pocket Letter swap group so it will have a new home to go to! Always enjoy making pocket letters!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...