"CHIMERICAL"

January 10th 2016


Playing along with Journal 52 again this year - LOL didn't get many done last year but have made a start  this year and will see how I go - won't get every week done but will do what I can! Main digi image is from SLS Lines - one of my fav digi stamp companies!!! Click here to visit the store!!


So I did both prompts for Week 1 at Journal 52 - last week I shared my "Relax" page and this is the alternate prompt page "Strange/Odd" word - and I went with "Chimerical" which means whimsical, fantastical, quirky etc. and was just perfect for this image and the quirky fish (collage images from Freubels Freebies).


Loved making this mixed media page with paint, stencils, stamps and the images. Just love to create quirky!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...