A Christmas Wreath....

December 19th 2015
 

Sharing a mixed media tag using a xmas image by Karleigh Sue Digi Stamps - I am going to be a guest designer next month for Karleigh Sue but was lucky enough to get a couple of images to create with for the lead up to xmas! You can see my post and other inspiration at the Inspiration Blog plus play along with the current challenge at the Challenge Blog!

 
Background is kitchen/greaseproof paper sprayed with spray inks and scrunched up and adhered to the plain tag. I let the excess hang over and trimmed it all up once it was dry. Image has been coloured with Copic Markers and fussy cut (I have a fear of white space LOL so you will notice that almost everything I do involves fussy cutting! I added some puffy white paint to her hat to add some texture and make it look fluffy! To finish off the tag I sprayed a scrap piece of muslin cloth and added to the bottom of the tag along with a tree charm and some sparkly gems!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...