Torn Paper or Edges...

November 20th 2015


A fun new challenge at Wicked Wednesday this week and as you can see from the title of my post it's to use torn paper or tear your edges!! A great sponsor "Sweet Pea Stamps" who are sadly closing down on the 25th November so take advantage of our challenge to win some images before it's too late!!! The image I have used is called "Mermaid with Round Fish" by Molly Harrison - so cute! I've used scrap torn paper that I use to blot when I use my ink sprays - perfect for backgrounds and in this case tearing up, scrunching up and sticking to the ATC backing!!!!

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome card Sharon, yep pity sps is closing down so is my DT commitment to the challenge blog....sad...
 { aNNie}

Terry said...

What great textures behind the lovely mermaid! Sharon, I love that background! Happy Weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...