I'll Put a Spell on You & an Announcement!!!

September 11th 2015


An announcement today over at the Spellbinding Stamps Blog!!!!!!!! The new DT is announced and I am on it - yay - I'm very honoured to be a DT member for Nikki Burnette - just love her images - they are perfect for me to create with - love the fantasy style! Make sure you pop over to the blog and see who else is on the team and take a look at their creations too!


Today I am sharing a large journal page I made using "Ashlyn" - a gorgeous witch available at Nikki's Etsy Store along with a huge range of amazing images to create with - I have trouble deciding which ones I want to create with!


I added lots of texture to my page - the background is a piece of scrunched up tissue paper, ink sprays, star sequins and some "cobweb" stuff from a Halloween pack! I cut the cauldron and bottles on my Silhouette and then embossed them with embossing powder - just love the green and purple sparkle!


"Ashlyn" image coloured with Copic Markers and fussy cut - of course you know I have a white space phobia!!! I used mounting tape to adhere her to page for more dimension. I love how this page turned out. This page was submitted with my DT application and now I have the chance to share it!


If you are a Facebook regular make sure you check out the Spellbinding Stamps FB Group and join us with new releases and inspiration plus there will be challenges starting soon on the blog. I can't wait to see all the amazing creations!

 
So stay tuned for our first challenge coming up and more of my creations as part of this great DT!!

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful work here Sharon and colours used. big congrats on your DT placement, haven't heard of this blog so will check it out.xx
{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...