To the Moon and Back...

August 19th 2015
A fairly simple page for the Sweet Pea Stamps Facebook Progressive Challenge. This is part 2 of the challenge and the moon is the freebie image we got to work with if we entered part 1!


I used a Tim Holtz "Rays" stencil with texture paste and ink sprays on the black page background. I added the little tile letters also sprayed with inks and then mounted the moon image on sprayed muslin. The moon image is coloured with the same spray colours as everything else. I really love the effect.

2 comments:

Terry said...

I was just looking at that stencil for my next project! Love the rays with the moon on that black background! Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

You say fairly simple, I say dynamic with fabulous composition. The placement of the rays is amazing.
Wishes
Lynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...