Summer Challenge......

August 12th 2015


A great challenge this month at the SLS Lines Challenge Blog - Summer Holidays!!! LOL still Winter here so I was happy to create something "summery" so I nabbed this gorgeous mermaid and made a mixed media background for her in one of my journals, coloured her in co-ordinating colours and added her to the page along with some silhouette seaweed cut outs, sticky mesh and scrap of muslin.


Make sure you check out the SLS Lines Store - always great quirky images to create with - I can never get enough of these designs - some of my favourite images - I never tire of creating with them!

1 comment:

Michele said...

I love all the gorgeous shimmery colors and the textural feel to this piece. I hope you winter is coming along nicely! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...