SOC Week 6 : 1 orange + 1 orange + 1 blue

August 5th 2015
This is my Week 6 journal page for the Summer Of Colour which finished a few weeks ago - I was late creating it and getting it linked to the SOC but am still sharing and am still happy that I completed all 6 weeks of the colour challenges - so much fun! Unfortunately this was the last year of the Summer of Colour fun!


Stamp is a Jasmine Becket-Griffith design by JessicaLynnOriginal - there are quite a few Jasmine Becket-Griffith stamps at the store - they are some of my favourite stamps!!

 
I used ink sprays on the background along with some washi tape bits! I love this page and how it turned out and I think the colours suit the pumpkin gal!

1 comment:

Krisha said...

Oh, I love what you did with the colors, I've still to post my last week of SOC.....just been a crazy life around here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...