Courage ATC Set for Tsunami Rose...

August 24th 2015


A set of ATC's made for Tsunami Rose with papers from the most gorgeous "New Beginnings" journal set - available at the Tsunami Rose Etsy Store.



 
Such beautiful soft coloured papers to print off and work with - these ATC's were a pleasure to make because I am a "pink" fan so creating with pink is easy for me LOL!!
 


So all the papers and images are from the New Beginnings pack - I just added the charms and metal corners plus the muslin coth, butterfly punchies, black backing card and the jewels/gems. beautiful! The Tsunami Rose Store has the most gorgeous paper packs to create with!

2 comments:

Plush Possum Studio said...

Oh my! These are rich with all sorts of detailing and texture. I like them very much indeed!

Terry said...

Oh these ATCs are gorgeous, Sharon! The papers and images are stunning. Love how you put this all together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...