Toy & Working Dog Mail Art!

July 16th 2015
 

 

 
Here are 2 mail art envies I made for a swap with a little arty group I belong to!! I used 2 great sets of dog stamps from JessicaLynnOriginal! I just love how these came out - a lot of work but so worth the end result. All images were stamped with black onto the kraft coloured envelopes and then coloured with colour pencils - think I did an okay job!
 
You can find both the Toy Dog Set & Working Dog Set at the JessicaLynnOrignal Store!
 
Toy Dog Set:
 

 


Working Dog Set:






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dog gone cute :)
Amazing art.
Sharon, I have to say that I have fallen in love with your cute workmates. Beautiful dogs and that sweet face of the middle one, Bernie (?), a face to fall in love with.
Wishes
Lynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...