2015 Brentwood Owl.....

December 30th 2014


Sharing a card using a new "limited release" digi image available at the JessicaLynnOriginal Store! Be quick and grab this great image to celebrate the new year!!


I printed the image multiple times on my card and added one large image to colour as the focal point. wording is computer generated. A great fun card and image to prepare for the new year!


And I'm entering my card in a few challenges:
C.R.A.F.T Challenge Blog with an "Anything Goes" theme
Double Click Skittles Challenge Blog with a "New" theme - my card has a "New" Year theme and also the image is brand new!!

4 comments:

Michele said...

adorable! happy new year Sharon! xo

Creations by Shirl said...

Hoot hoot! Happy New Year!
Thanks for joining DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.
DT-Shirl

Blue6366 said...

Oh my what a fun card. I absolutely love this. Thanks for playing along with us at Double Click Skittles.

~DT Barbara

Unknown said...

What a very smart way to use your digital stamps. I might have to borrow that idea. Thanks for joining DoubleClick Skittles Challenge~ DT Faith

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...