Glitz & Glamour...

July 29th 2014


A sparkly challenge for you at The Sailing Pineapple Blog this week - we want to see "Glitz & Glamour"!!!!! I've used "Lily" - a very glamorous poodle - LOL!!!

 
Background papers are from Shery K Designs Etsy Store - I thought the "Cacao" colours were a good match with the black & pink image and accessories! The "Ladies Accessories" were cut on my Cameo Silhouette and were purchased from the Silhouette Store - I bought them to "accessorise" this card - I thought they were just perfect for this prissy poodle!!
 

I added some glitter glue to Lily's crown, her tail & the perfume bottle for some sparkle and I added some heart shaped gems to the card for even more glitz!

Can't wait to see the entries this week!

2 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Just fabulous, makes me smile.

Nikki W said...

Love how you used Lily here, love all those perfume bottles etc too, all very feminine :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...