"Just Gab" Enjoying Spring.....


April 5th 2014
 A new month and a new challenge at the Just Some Lines Blog! The theme for April is "Easter or Spring". LOL I'm happy to create spring theme as it's Autumn here so that means Winter is coming - maybe I can hold it off with my Spring thoughts!
 
 
For my card today I've used a new image from Just Some Lines "Just Gab" along with some bright and flowery patterned paper from Crate Paper - love the colours of these.
 
 
Remember there is always a freebie image at the blog so you can join the challenge or pop over to the store and grab something new!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Ahh so so very sweet.

Anonymous said...

Sharon I fear I am repeating myself but it is true that your art has such a sense of joy to it, bringing a smile to my face.
Wishes
Lynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...