Love Served on a Platter....

January 16th 2014
I had some fun yesterday making these ATCs with some brand new images from the Queen Kat Designs Store - just released in time for Valentine's Day creations!

My first ATC uses the image to make the background and I printed it again to add to the serving platter LOL - hence the title of the post!! Collage cherub image is from Gecko Galz. Little heart charm in the corner says "Made with Love"!


My second ATC uses another new image - again I repeated the image to make the background and then printed on image larger to me the feature which I mounted on the ATC backing. I added the red flower for contrast.


Lastly I couldn't resist making a "pink" creation so I used this gorgeous woman also from Gecko Galz along with the heart background paper from the SheryK Etsy Store and printed the "I Love You" image in pink to match - very elegant and a lovely "vintage feel"!


Make sure you check out the Queen Kat Store for all the new releases this month!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon, such brilliant use of the same image to give such varied results.
I like the nostalgic, retro cuteness to the first but of course, the Lily Elsie image has to be my absolute favourite.
A wonderful post.
Wishes
Lynne

Netty said...

Beautiful selection of ATC's Sharon, hugs Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Beautiful ATCs.

1CardCreator said...

These are all so beautiful, I really love the last one, I love that image and the way you fussy cut and displayed it is perfect! ~Diane

Sandi McLean said...

Oh I love these! That little cupid baker..so darned cute!

Ellis said...

Beautiful ATC's you made, the first one was really fun! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Anonymous said...

All delightful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...