Xmas Angel!

December 4th 2013
Time for a new challenge at the Desert Islands Crafts Challenge Blog. Our sponsor for this challenge is Saturated Canary!

Here's the itinerary: 
1. Cupcakes 
2. Speckles & Splatters 
3. Recycle Something 
4. Add a Charm 
5. Lace 
6. Distress It 
7. Polka Dots 
8. Make it a Gift 
9. Feathers 
10. Add a Bow 

For my ATC I used 3, 4, 5 & 10! The bow with bell is recycled from a Lindt Bunny Chocolate!!!


Remember we want to see at least 3 of the items from the list on your creation!

2 comments:

Ellis said...

Wonderful ATC and great recycling! =) I like how you added feathers? behind the cage!

Hugs, Elenor

Anonymous said...

Lindt chocolate is soooooo good - although I have a weakness for chocolate anyway but Lindt is so delicious and I have to chuckle as I store away any little trinket which comes with their chocolate!
That yellow is fabulously zesty and I also like the placement of the feathers.
Wishes
Lynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...