Penguin & Snowflakes!

July 4th 2013
Firstly Happy 4th of July to those who are celebrating! My creation today has white & blue but no red - sorry!!!


I've used a brand new digi image from Queen Kat Designs by artist Sandra Caldwell - "Penguin Ornie" - a cute little xmas penguin! Make sure you keep an eye out at the QKD Blog this month for all the new release images being showcased by the DT and some Xmas in July fun too!


Patterned papers on my altered gift bag are great wintery themed papers from Gecko Galz - I love the soft blues and greys with the white which is why I also coloured the penguin in soft colours to match!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He matches beautifully with the GG papers.
This is really wonderful!
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

So lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...