Temperance

May 11th 2013


Remember we have a great challenge for this week at Wicked Wednesday "Tarot Symbols". Quite a few years ago I was in an Art Card Yahoo Group and we had several Tarot Card swaps where each person made a particular card of the deck then we scanned, printed and mailed out to all the participants. I have 2 decks of Tarot cards made this way!!! The above "Temperance" card I made - it's one of my favourties - I spent a lot of time researching the meanings of each card and creating cards that showed the symbols which reflected the card I was creating! I'm not sure who's rubber stamp I used on this Tarot card but I love it!

1 comment:

Ellis said...

Fantastic tarot card you made, I haven't any clue about all the meanings but looks good! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...