Bombshell Stamps May Sketch Challenge!

May 5th 2013


Exciting news - I am going to be a Guest Designer at the Bombshell Stamps Blog for June - I love the vintage & pin up themed stamps at Bombshell so am looking forward to my month!! Today I have made a card for the May Sketch Challenge at Bombshell Stamps - I turned the sketch on it's side and created this Asian themed card using one of the Digital Images from the Geisha Set. All the papers actually come from Japan - I love the beautiful colous and textures of Japanese Papers! We can't wait to see what you can come up with for this challenge which runs until the end of the month!

5 comments:

Netty said...

congratulations Sharon thats brill news my friend.
Loving your fabulous card.
Hugs Annette x

Ellis said...

Stunning card and great coloring, haven't check out their stamps lately! Congrats on being guest designer! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Anne Temple said...

Congrats on being their guest designer - they have great images. Love your card and the bright, bold colors!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous card.

2amscrapper said...

congrats! fabulous stamp and card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...