Black & White Challenge

December 1st 2011


Doesn't black & white look effective? This week at the Wicked Wednesday ATC Blog our challenge is to create a black & white ATC!


My ATC has been made using several images and designs from CS Designs - firstly the "Spirelli" shape is from the great little Spirelli Kit that Chris sells and I've also used a new "Priscilla" image with a great "Snowflake" sentiment!


We would love to see what stunning creations you can come up with for this great colour challenge so make sure you get creating and link up to our blog!!

6 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Sharon, this is wonderful and I can't tell you enough how thankful I am that you're part of my team at Wicked Wednesdays! :) xo

Linda said...

Wow very cool!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that sentiment - that is new to me.
She is so adorable but looks as though she could be up to mischief!
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Sharon, that's a wonderful black and white creation.

Terry said...

Very cute black and white card! Great sentiment!

Jehanne's doodles said...

oh this is so adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...