My Mask of Webs

October 18th 2011


Time for more Halloween fun at Art With No Boundaries again this fortnight so make sure you leave us a link to your new Halloween creations!


I've made another card with the new Mask of Webs images from CS Designs - this time I've coloured her with Copic Markers and used a colour scheme of Green & Purple - I love how this looks!


I've added some skeleton leaves, a paper flower and scary spider to the top corner of the card!!!

I'm also entering my Mask of Webs in the new Cupcake Inspirations Challenge based on a cute purple iced spider web cupcake in their inspirational picture. Also the Hooked on Craft Challenge Blog have a "something spooky" theme and The Crazy Challenge Blog have a Halloween theme.

15 comments:

Vicki Romaine said...

Sharon, I love the coloring on this card.

Anonymous said...

Dito on the coloring. WOW this is fantastic. Love the color combo that you used. the flower and leaf are great too. Yummy

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

this is more than great. Love it very much. It is so beautiful.
Lovely greet Marja

Ellis said...

Fantastic card, I like the spider too! =)
Already added mine to the challenge!
Hugs, Elenor

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Sharon! Fantastic colouring! Love the green and purple together. Beautiful image. Awesome!

Beccas Pysselparadis said...

Wow this is gorgeous! Love your coloring, design the scary spider! Love it:) Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge hugs Rebecca

Jenn Borjeson said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Sharon - love those colors!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Sharon :)
Hugs June x

Terri Kahrs said...

Awesome card, Sharon! Love the coloring and shading. Gorgeous color always makes my heart sing!!! Thanks for your blog visit and sweet comment! Hugs, Terri

Gerri Herbst said...

Gorgeous my dear, that skeleton black leaf is just the right touch! take care, gerri

Zulma said...

This is so beautiful! nice image, great colouring and sweet details. TFS with us at Cupcake Inspirations.
Zulma DT

Maria Matter said...

this is such a striking image...and you've colored it beautifully Sharon!
hugs

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, that's a wonderful piece of art, love the bright colors.

Chris said...

Wow! I love the look and feel of this! The artistic design is wonderful! I'd frame it! Wow! Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

Chris

SAMARA said...

Wow sharon...absolutely sensational!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...