Anything Goes!!

September 5th 2011


The theme for this fortnight's challenge at our NEW Art with no Boundaries Challenge Blog is "Anything Goes"!!!
So there is no excuse for you not joining in with us and sharing some inspiration! Remember you can use any images/designs you like to join the fun and you can enter any creation you like as long as you made it yourself!! So click on the link above and show us what you have made!!


I've made this bright pink, yellow & blue card using one of Chris' Expressive Hearts Designs (find them here). I've coloured the image with Copic Markers and have added lots of bright embellishments including lace, ribbon, feathers, braid, a heart "clip" and a "Best Wishes" sticker!


I made the little flower myself - I'm trying to make more flowers myself! So if anyone has any good tutorials or ideas let me know!!! Look forward to seeing your inspiration!!

I've also entered this card in the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - "The Sky's the Limit". And Crafting When We Can has an "Anything Goes" challenge too. The Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog have an "Anything Goes" theme for their final challenge. The I Did It Creations Blog have a "Girly Girlz" challenge and my card is certainly "girly coloured'!! And Card Makin Mamas challenge is to use a digi!

19 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

oh how lovely!

Ellis said...

Cute card you made, now I finally can use some of the new stamps I got earlier! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Debbie said...

Beautiful! So bright and colourful! Love this image and great design! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Cutting the face into a heart shape makes this so special.
Really cute.
Wishes
Lynne

Daniella said...

That is awesome! I love how you colored it, and all of the elements!!
xxDaniella

Rene said...

This is so pretty Sharon! I like the frill, flowers and feathers...very feminine!

Janna Werner said...

love this fantastic and artsy princess, Sharon!

mom2fivekiddos said...

SO cool! Love how you made the flower!!!
Kristin
http://www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com

Gerri Herbst said...

dear Sharon,
This is darling. The heart shaped face was very creative. Just loved this today! take care, gerri

Linda said...

Oh my goodness this is fabulous! I love that you used feathers. Your flower is wonderful. You should make a video on how you did that.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my smash book.

2amscrapper said...

I love the heart shape. Another great project!

Marianne Reijgersberg said...

This is so creative. Make a face of a heart.
Love your colorchoise and how you used this flower and feathers.
Thank hou so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week.
Hugs Marianne

Gurkiss said...

Nice card :)

Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.
Hug Gurkiss

Fifi Flowers said...

CUTE!

XxJULESxX said...

wow it's beautiful!! thanks for joining us at IDIC!

WendyP said...

another stunning creation Sharon !!

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Sharon, OMG, this is absolutely stunning. I am speechless, and to say anything more would be such an understatement.
:) Chris / CS Designs
http://www.cs-designs.blogspot.com/
http://www.doodlepieces.blogspot.com/

Mary C. Nasser said...

Love this card! It's just delightful and makes me smile!

Thank you, too, for joining my art blog hop...
I am your newest blog follower! :)

Wishing you all the best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

Sprytebyrd said...

This is just cool! Definitely made me smile!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...