Try a New Fold or Shaped Card!!

2nd August 2011
What a great theme we have this week at the Michelle Perkett Studio Challenge Blog!


I've made this double pocket folded card using the tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers. I think this is a really effective folded card and I've made little tags for the pockets using 2 angels from the new set of angels from Michelle's Etsy Store - "Peace & Faith".  I really love the brown and blue tones of this card and I've added a "Best Wishes" stamp sentiment from Kaszazz.


We would love you to join our new challenge this week but remember you MUST use a Michelle Perkett Studio Design to enter! And don't forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team have made for your inspiration at the Challenge  Blog!

This folded card has also been entered at the new Desert Islands Crafters Challenge Blog - I have used 4 of the items on the new itinerary: I have coloured my images, my angels have "wings, I have given it "life" by using angel images and I have used 3 different colours only (blue/brown/cream)!

7 comments:

2amscrapper said...

gorgeous card, Sharon! I must try this fold sometime! The images on the tags really bring the card to life. love the blue

Judy said...

Love this, I'm really enjoying doing tags with my cards also.
Hope you have a great day.
Judy

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a fabulous card! Great design, fold and tags. I love the papers you chose!

Karen said...

Sharon, I adore this! Beautiful color combination, great coloring as always, and very clever idea!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh - Sharon - these are amazing. LOVE them!

Janna Werner said...

The tags are very lovely and the card is brilliant! Need to try that some day! Janna

paper fun said...

Sharon, this is very pretty. I love the way you colored your images.

Mari

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...