I'm No Angel

August 16th 2011
Another "humourous"??? Gothic creation!


The new "inspiration" at the Soartful Blog is the blonde starlet "Mae West" - well I didn't feel like making anything "pretty" today so I've gone with my weird and quirky sense of humour and used a Gothic image from Dezinaworld (the woman, wings and background are all from June as well).

Here's the tag I came up with - still using Mae West as the "inspiration" and a quirky little saying I made up myself!!!! Note: "I'm No Angel" is the name of a film Mae West starred in (in 1933).


I'm also entering my "Gothic" card at this week's Macabre Monday Challenge at the Haunted Designs House Blog - theme of "Queen of the Damned" as she looks quite "royal" and has a gorgeous pearl studded tiara!!! LOL!!!

I hope you like it and I also hope you get a laugh out of it!!!!

16 comments:

Willy said...

This is real fun!

Ellis said...

This is wonderful Sharon, love the text! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Jingle said...

LOL! Super fun tag!

Faye said...

Sharon, your "I'm no angel" art is fun and done extremely well. Love it and your humor.

Netty said...

Terrific fun and a smashing tag. xx

Rene said...

Just love it! Fun, dark & quirky!

Marjie Kemper said...

Fun! Loving her wings and feathers. The background looks really nice, too.

Vicki Romaine said...

I am amazed at your creativity. This is "seriously" outstanding. Love the feathers

Michele said...

what a hoot Sharon! beautifully done. xo

Jeanette said...

This might be a duplicate comment. I love this artwork. It is perfect for the challenge. Thanks for being Soartful this week.

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE it! this is a serious HOOT! Thanks for joining the Minions his week for Macabre Monday. xxD

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

it is funny, i love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow Sharon, this is BRILLIANT ... Love what you did with her, now i know EVERY woman wants to be seen just like her ... she is such a fun Goddess hehe and beautiful at the same time :)
thanks for linking her to the Gallery too
hugs June x

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Beautiful work! The feathers really add a perfect touch of softness.
Thanks for playing along with us this week at HDH.

Andrea C said...

Very gorgeous and she does look very royal. Thanks for entering her in to the macabre monday challenge x

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Bwahahaha! My sentiments exactly!
Thanks for playing along with our Queen of the Damned challenge at HDH, and sorry my comment's a bit late. Hope to see you at this week's challenge too - Carnival of Curiosities :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...