Good vs Bad

August 11th 2011


This new card has been made  using the new sketch from the Easy Craft Projects Challenge Blog and I've made it to fit the new theme of the Forever Night Challenge Freaky Friday theme show your good or evil side - LOL this shows both!!!


As you can see I have mirrored this great "Arty Expression" design from CS Designs and have printed the "good" on light cardstock and added some "pink" eyeshadow and printed the "bad" on darker cardstock and added "red" eyeshadow. In other words "light = good & dark = bad" - I'm getting very deep with my reasoning behind this card!!!!

I found this quote at the Quote Garden which matched my "theme" perfectly!

The only difference between a good day
and a bad day is your attitude.
Dennis S Brown

Something to think about!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon, your cards have such impact. Keeping this card free of embellishments really takes the eye to the females and the quote.
This is a quote I say we should all live by as it is so true, something I believe in anyway.
Thanks for sharing another triumph of a card.
Wishes
Lynne

Jamie Phillips said...

Your card tuned out cool Thanks for joining us at Forever Night Challenges "Good & Evil" Challenge. ~Jamie

Antoinette said...

Fabulous take on the sketch!! Thank you for joining us for the Easy Crafts Projects Challenge. Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Good Luck! Hugs Antoinette xXx

Linda said...

This is wonderful! I love the sentiment!

Jessica Theodore said...

Fabulous use of the sketch and love the quote its so true! Thanks so much for playing along at ECP x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...