Bright Star

May 29th 2011
This new card using the "Chloe with a String of Stars" digi from CS Designs uses the new sketch from the Card Patterns Challenge Blog.


I don't normally use bright orange colours but I had bought the gorgeous "bubbly" looking patterned paper and I decided to colour Chloe with orange copics! I quite like how it has turned out with the bright orange ribbon and co-ordinating textured cardstock and little star and circle punchies.


I think this card would make a great "non-traditional" Xmas card and I like non traditional Xmas!

3 comments:

Michele said...

i love all of your orange! this is a beautiful and vibrant card. xo

Janna Werner said...

Orange wouldnt be my first choice either but this is just perfect. Love the bubbles! And Chloe is a sweetie! Janna

whoistracy said...

How adorable Sharon! Love all the orange you used. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...