Something's Fishy!!

April 4th 2011
I thought I would have some fun today and made this card front for the new challenge Vicki has at "The Cheerful Stamp Pad Blog" - Theme: "Are We There Yet?" For those of you that know me well it won't surprise you that I have made this a weird form of travel LOL!

Now at the Gingersnap Creations Blog they have a "Once in a Blue Moon" Challenge which means you can choose any previous Gingersnap Creation Challenge and make an item and enter! I have chosen a previous "Chestnut Challenge - Theme: 'Journeys' from June 2, 2009". LOL my little kiddies are having a "Fishy/Underwater Journey".



The fantastic images used on this piece are from Lisa's Altered Art - one of my favourite places to purchase collage sheets - she has a huge range! And I couldn't resist using these little kids riding on the fishes backs to create my piece to match the theme of "Are We There Yet?" and "Journeys". They are so cute and colourful.


Chosen as a Ginger Gem for the GCSP07 Challenge!

15 comments:

PetraB said...

This is such good fun, love the interpretation of the theme. Thanks for playing along with the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Jingle said...

This is so cute!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Sharon this made me :)
Very cute and lots of fun.
Wishes
Lynne M

Anonymous said...

Brilliant and so different. xx

Lynn Stevens said...

So cute and fun!!!

Juliet A said...

This is so funny, is different!

Vicki Romaine said...

This is so cute!!! I love the kid with the fish hat and holding a fish...Now what do I do with it? expression. Thanks for joining "Are We There Yet?" at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a fun whimsical project- I love the fish hat! The colors are really great too.

Michele said...

this is fabulous great fun! what acreative and wodnerful card. i love love love the fishies. so glad you entered the "are we there yet?" challenge and can't wait to see what you make next! xo

Terry said...

Love this!!! So cute and those images are so fun together! Beautiful creation!

Ellis said...

A really cool card Sharon! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Anonymous said...

Wonderful collage! Thanks for playing the Gingersnapper's Choice Challenge!

trisha too said...

What a fun piece--so cute!

:)

Netty said...

Terrific, I love this great collage. Annette x

Vicki Romaine said...

I just love your fishy story. Thanks so much for entering "Are we There Yet?" at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...