CS Designs Monochromatic Chloe

April 20th 2011


This is my latest card using the cute little Chloe with a String of Stars from the great range of digis from CS Designs. I've made this card with a monochromatic theme for the new challenge at the Magical Monday Challenge Blog and the sketch I used to lay out the card is from the new challenge at the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog which also had a 'twist' of incorporating a 'winged thing'!

I've used patterened papers from a 6 x 6 Basic Grey Pad 'Origins' and I really like the colourings in this pad. The 'image' behind Chloe is from a 12 x 12 sheet of vintage style photos which I cut to fit with the image. Chloe has been coloured with Copic Markers. The 'Best Wishes' stamp is from Kaszazz and I've punched little flowers and added some 'stickles' to the centres for some sparkle as well as the wings.


The new challenge at Digital Tuesday Challenge Blog is 'pretty punches' and I've used some little flower punches in the corners of this card. Tip Top Tuesday Challenge Blog have a 'open theme' this week.

11 comments:

Marion said...

Lovely card and great take on the Monochromatic challenge. Thanks for playing along at Magical Monday.
Marion

Netty said...

The image is so cute, love her and its a great card Sharon. Happy Easter. Annette x

Lacey Stephens said...

Fabulous card! Great take on the monochromatic challenge! Thanks for playing along with the Magical Monday Challenge.
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Magical Monday DT

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a fun card!! Love the way you have done the monochromatic. Hugs,Shelby

2amscrapper said...

I love the "movement" through layering. Thanks for visiting me! Helene

Linda said...

Oh my goodness! She is adorable! I love all the elements to your card. So sweet.

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow, this is great. I love the monochromatic look and you have done a fantastic job with this. Beautiful!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Such fun and I love the colours.
Wishes
Lynne

Terry said...

Such a fun and cute card! What a sweet little image! Love this monochromatic look!

Caroljenks said...

This is gorgeous, absolutely love the colours and papers you've used.

Thanks for joining us this week over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Open Challenge' :)

Carol x

Natascha said...

Your card is adorabel. Thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge this week. Good luck!

Hugs, Natascha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...