"Dezinaworld" Collage Sheets

February 6th 2011
I recently purchased a couple of collage sheets from "Dezinaworld" and have made quite a few cards with them. One sheet had a "purple" theme and the other was "autumnal tones". From each collage sheet I made about 5 cards - so that was 10 cards total!! Excellent value. And as I have sooooo much paper and embellishments I didn't need to buy anything else!
Here are a couple of cards I made from each sheet. The others I will add to my slideshow on my sidebar of my blog.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow you are so creative my Sharon and these are so beautiful, I love th gold with purple in the third one. stunning pieces. Thanks so much for also mentioning Dezinaworld
hugs June xxxxx

Faye said...

All four of these are fantastic, Sharon. I love them all, and especially the upper right one.

Art By Wanda said...

All beautiful cards!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...