CS Designs "Charisma"

February 22nd 2011
I've made this little brooch using the face from the "Charisma Montage" Digi Design from CS Designs. I've made several items using this design which I don't think I have shared yet on my blog so I will make a note to do that!! I just love the face of this design and the headband she has - like a 20's Flapper. This design was printed very small - I work in metric and it is just under 2cm in size (so for those of you who work with imperial 2.5cm is an inch so I guess it's about 3/4 of an inch). It was quite tiny to colour!!! I've used Royal Coat Dimensional Magic to stick it into the recess of the brooch and also to completely cover the image from the front as well to seal it and give it a glossy look. LOL I don't go "out" much but the next time I do I will be able to wear it!!

The current Dezinaworld Spot Challenge has a theme of "Teeny Tiny" so when I made this I had that criteria in mind!!

5 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! WOW! I love it!!
XO

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh thats so beautiful. very creative and unusual too. thanks for joining in this weeks challenge
hugs June xxxxx

Pam said...

Just beautiful!!
Pam

Nancy said...

This is Gorgeous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...