Gift Box

11th January 2011
Had a little bit of 'creative' time today (when I came home for lunch - shhh don't tell DH) and have made this little gift box out of Bazzill Cardstock, Embossed Vellum, a digi stamp by 'Some Odd Girl' and some ribbon, punches and a little moon shaped charm. I've taken a picture from the side as well so you can see the 'box' shape of it. Cute little box for a present for a little girl! I'm also going to enter this in the 'I Did It Creations Challenge' for this week which requires using 'vellum'. I have to admit I haven't used vellum for a loooong time so this was a good opportunity to get some off the paper rack and put it to good use. I have some nice thick vellum which goes through my Big Kick really nicely so I was happy with the effect.

This little box was published in the February 2011 Edition of the Scrapbook News & Review Online Magazine!


2 comments:

Jennie said...

Awww this is so so adorable!
Thanks so much for joining us at IDIC this week

xxx

Jeanette said...

This is really nice. The box will be treasured.
Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...